Jaume Perelló is a partner at Cases & Lacambra. His practice is focused on Tax Law.
Jaume has an extensive professional career and specialises in corporate and high net worth individual tax advice. He has participated in numerous business restructuring transactions and the generational succession of family businesses and estates. He has extensive experience in the taxation of real estate transactions and in advising companies in the real estate and hotel sector.
He holds a degree in Law and Economics from the Pompeu Fabra University of Barcelona. He completed his studies with a Master’s degree in Tax Consultancy and Management from ESADE Business Law School.
He has developed his professional career at Cuatrecasas, where he acquired extensive experience advising multinationals and family businesses on corporate taxation, real estate taxation, tax planning and business restructuring, as well as tax inspections and the negotiation of contracts. In addition, he has been recognized throughout his career by several legal directories for his Family Business practice.
He is a lecturer at the Barcelona Technology School and has taught at ESADE Business & Law School.
He is co-author of the publication “Spain – Plans Regarding Digital Tax”. International Transfer Pricing Journal, 2019.
He is the author of several articles and publications in specialized magazines, Vía Inmobiliaria and Legal Today, among others.
Law and Economics Degree.
Pompeu Fabra University of Barcelona.
Master’s degree in Tax Consultancy and Management.
ESADE Business Law School.
Member of the Barcelona Bar Association.
Family Offices /HNWI
Real Estate and Construction
Technology and Innovation
Tourism and Hospitality
- Newsletter: «Tax developments for 2023».
- Collaboration with a report by Expansión Jurídico, “The energy crisis increases the workload of the Firms”.
- C&L «Tax Bulletin».
- Tax Flash: «Judgment of the European Union Court of Justice».
- Tax Flash: «Ley 7/2022, de 8 de abril, de Residuos y Suelos Contaminados para una Economía Circular».
- C&L «Tax Bulletin».
- Tax Flash: «New ruling published in the Official Journal of the European Union concerning the 720 form».
- Newsletter: «Supreme Court ruling on the financial assets of the economic activity of family companies».
- Newsletter: «Annual Tax and Customs Control Plan 2022».
- Newsletter: «The European Court of Justice overturns the tax form 720».
- Newsletter: «Law 22/2021 of 28 december 2021 on the General State Budget 2022».