Bojan Radovanovic is a partner at Cases&Lacambra in Spain. His practice is focused on Corporate & M&A, as well as on Market&Financial Services, in particular, on financings and debt restructurings.
Prior to joining Cases&Lacambra, he was a lawyer at Uría Menéndez’s corporate and commercial practice group, based in the Barcelona and the Beijing offices. From 2014 to 2015 he was based in the Beijing office, focusing on the Asian practice of the firm. He was a member of the Asia-Pacific desk of Uría Menéndez and its representative in the Barcelona office.
His professional advises both Spanish and foreign companies, investment funds and financial entities on mergers and acquisitions, company law and banking & finance.
He has a broad experience in advising on complex transactions involving the sale and acquisition of companies and assets, advising both buyers and sellers, in competitive (i.e., controlled auctions) and bilateral M&A processes. A large number of such transactions have been cross-border M&A deals, with several jurisdictions involved, most notably in Europe, Latin America and Asia.
He regularly advises on a wide range of company law matters, including the structuring and negotiation of shareholders’ agreements, as well as shareholder conflicts.
He has been involved in a number of financings and debt restructurings, relating to groups from the real estate, hotel, industrial and infrastructure sectors, advising both creditors and debtors.
He is the author of papers published in specialized magazines.
He is a regular speaker at seminars and conferences pertaining to his field of expertise and lectured on “Company law, mergers and acquisitions (M&A)” in the Master in International Business Law (DIN) at ESADE (the academic year 2018-2019).
University of Barcelona.
IESE Business School (University of Navarra).
Member of the Barcelona Bar Association (ICAB).
- Financial Services.
- Industrial Manufacturing and Logistics.
- Real Estate and Construction.
- Technology and Innovation.
- Tourism and Hospitality.
- Article: «Convertible loans granted to Spanish non-listed companies: key features»
- Getting The Deal Through (Lexology) – Private Equity 2021.
- Getting The Deal Through (Lexology): «Private Equity 2020».
- Corporate & M&A Newsletter: «Legislation and case law».
- Article: «Non-performance of business agreements in Spain amid the coronavirus turmoil».
- Article: «Considerations regarding the effects on contracts between employers as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic».