Jose Manuel Llanos Alperi is a partner at Cases & Lacambra in Spain. His practice focuses on Corporate & M&A.
He has extensive experience in corporate advisory, and he specialises in cross-border and domestic mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, private equity and venture capital transactions, advising across a wide range of sectors on major energy, infrastructure and telecommunications projects. He also has experience advising on corporate restructurings and compliance, corporate-secretarial and contractual matters.
Jose Manuel Llanos Alperi holds a Degree in Law from the University of Alfonso X El Sabio, an LL.M. from American University – Washington College of Law and he specialised in Law, Development and Diplomacy at Georgetown University.
He has developed his professional career at Cuatrecasas as a Senior Associate in the Corporate & M&A team and, prior to joining Cases&Lacambra, at Clifford Chance, where he was responsible for advising major national and international corporate clients, taking part in some of the most relevant transactions in recent years, both in Spain and across Europe.
In 2020, Jose Manuel Llanos Alperi was featured as the “Rising Star Dealmaker” of the Spanish M&A Market by the league table database TTR.
He is a recurrent lecturer at the Instituto de Empresa (IE), the Instituto Superior de Derecho y Economía (ISDE), the Universidad de Navarra and the Universidad Alfonso X El Sabio, among other academic institutions.
He is the author of several articles and publications in specialized magazines.
University of Alfonso X El Sabio.
LLM, Business Law.
American University Washington College of Law.
Postgraduate in Law, Development and Diplomacy.
Postgraduate studies in Business Valuation and Corporate Accounting.
Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
Member of the Madrid Bar Association.
Member of the International Bar Association.
- Energy & Infrastructures.
- Family Offices.
- Funds and Venture Capital.
- Industrial Manufacturing and Logistics.
- Technology and Innovation.
- Newsletter: «Legislation and case law (October – December 2022)».
- Article: «Startup law: Good news for investors».
- TTR Dealmaker Q&A with Cases & Lacambra Corporate M&A partners.
- The Legal 500 Country Comparative Guides – Mergers & Acquisitions.
- Newsletter: «Legislation and case law».
- 2021 Práctica Mercantil para abogados.
- Practical Law – Cross-border Joint Ventures.