Marc Ambrós is a Partner at Cases & Lacambra in Andorra. His practice is focused on Corporate & M&A and on Markets & Financial Services.
He has a wide experience in corporate and commercial matters. He has advised on mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures, private equity, corporate restructuring and refinancing, representing both Andorran and foreign clients in international transactions with an Andorran side. He regularly advises on the entire process of a transaction, from both the buyer’s side and the seller’s side using different legal structures. He also advises companies and foreign financial entities on project and corporate finance issues.
His practice includes advising on regulatory cross-border matters to foreign credit institutions and investment services firms. He has also advised in the incorporation of Andorran supervised entities.
Marc is the author of multiple articles in specialized publications about the legal environment of the Principality of Andorra.
University of Lleida
Master in Corporate Finance & Law
ESADE Business School, Barcelona
Advanced Master in Finance
Corporate Finance & Investment Banking Specialization
ESCP Europe Business School, Paris
Member of the Andorran Bar Association
Member of the Lleida Bar Association
- Cross Border Legal.
- Financial Services.
- Funds and Venture Capital.
- Public Sector.
- Chambers Global Practice Guide – Insolvency 2021.
- Chambers Practice Guide: «Real Estate 2021». Andorra.
- Chambers Practice Guide: «Insolvency 2020». Andorra .
- GTDT «Private Client 2021». Andorra.
- ICLG to Alternative Investment Funds 2019. Andorra.
- ICLG to Project Finance 2019. Andorra.
- Chambers Practice Guide. Real Estate 2019. Andorra.
- ICLG to Public Investment Funds 2019. Andorra.
- GLI to Banking Regulation 2019. Andorra.
- GTDT: Banking Regulation 2019. Andorra.