Albert Hinojosa is a partner at Cases & Lacambra in Andorra. His practice is focused on tax advice.
Albert developed an extensive professional career in the public sector of more than 20 years. He joined the administration in 2001 as a lawyer assigned to the Customs, where he served as head of its legal service between 2006 and 2009. Subsequently, at the Ministry of Economy, he was head of the company’s registry and director of the Economy department.
From 2013 to 2021, he was head of the Department of Taxation and Borders of the Government of Andorra, from where he has promoted the process of transformation and tax convergence of the Principality in recent times, introducing the current direct and indirect tax system and promoting the international network of double taxation agreements. Likewise, until joining Cases & Lacambra, he has been the president, by reason of his position, of the State Agency for the Resolution of Banking Institutions (AREB).
Albert holds a degree in Law from the University of Barcelona and a postgraduate degree in Andorran Law from the University of Andorra.
University of Barcelona
Posgraduate degree in Andorran Law.
University of Andorra
Member of the Andorran Bar Association.
Member of the Andorran Association of Tax Advisors.
- Cross Border Legal
- Family Offices /HNWI
- Real Estate and Construction
- Retail and Consumer Goods
- Tax Flash: «Ley 7/2022, de 8 de abril, de Residuos y Suelos Contaminados para una Economía Circular».
- Tax Flash: «Dipòsit de comptes».
- C&L: «Bulletin Andorra office – April 2022».
- C&L «Tax Bulletin» – Marzo 2022.
- Tax Flash: «New ruling published in the Official Journal of the European Union concerning the 720 form».
- Legal Flash: «The Budget Law for the financial year 2022 which amends the tax regime for new real estate promotions».
- Newsletter: «Supreme Court ruling on the financial assets of the economic activity of family companies».
- Newsletter: «Annual Tax and Customs Control Plan 2022».
- Newsletter: «Registration of empty homes: Last chance».
- Newsletter: «The European Court of Justice overturns the tax form 720».