Alberto Gil is a partner at Cases & Lacambra. His practice is focused on tax advice.
Alberto has extensive experience in international tax advisory. He specialises in HNWI tax planning and tax proceedings.
He has wide expertise advising resident and non-resident entities on tax law and on the prevention of money laundering and the financing of terrorism and has been involved in numerous tax regularisation procedures.
Alberto holds a degree in Law and Political Science and Administration from the University of Valencia. He specialised in Financial and Tax Law in the joint postgraduate programme of the Institute of Fiscal Studies and the University of Valencia and holds a PhD in European Tax Law from the University of Bologna in Italy.
He has worked at the University of Valencia, has been a stagiaire at the IMF and at the European Anti-Fraud Office in Brussels and currently lectures at the Universitat Pompeu Fabra in Barcelona.
Prior to joining Cases & Lacambra, he has developed his entire professional career at Uría Menéndez.
He is a lecturer of ‘Financial and Tax Law’ and ‘European and International Tax Law’ at the Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
He is the author of several articles and publications in specialized magazines.
University of Valencia.
Political Science and Administration Degree.
University of Valencia.
Master Degree in Financial and Tax Law.
Institute of Fiscal Studies and University of Valencia.
Doctor of European Tax Law (Ph.D.).
University of Bologna (Italy).
Member of the Madrid Bar Association.
Member of the Andorran Bar Association.
Member of the Spanish Association of Tax Advisors.
Member of the Andorran Association of Tax Advisors.
- Family Offices / HNWI.
- Financial Services.
- Gambling and Betting.
- Newsletter: «Tax developments for 2023».
- Tax Flash: «The General Council of Andorra approves the Law on measures to reform direct taxation and amendments of other tax and customs regulations».
- The Firm collaborates with the Andorran chapter for Chambers Global Practice Guide – Private Wealth 2022.
- The Firm collaborates with Getting The Deal Through, drafting the Andorran chapter of the Private Client 2023 edition.
- C&L «Tax Bulletin».
- C&L collaborates with the Andorran chapter of GLI – Corporate Tax 2022.
- Tax Flash: «Tax control plan for the financial year 2022 of Andorra».
- Tax Flash: «Judgment of the European Union Court of Justice».
- Tax Flash: «Ley 7/2022, de 8 de abril, de Residuos y Suelos Contaminados para una Economía Circular».
- Tax Flash: «Dipòsit de comptes».
- C&L: «Bulletin Andorra office – April 2022».
- C&L «Tax Bulletin» – Marzo 2022.
- Tax Flash: «New ruling published in the Official Journal of the European Union concerning the 720 form».
- The Firm collaborates with Getting The Deal Through, drafting the Andorran chapter of the Private Client 2022 edition.
- Legal Flash: «The Budget Law for the financial year 2022 which amends the tax regime for new real estate promotions».
- Newsletter: «Supreme Court ruling on the financial assets of the economic activity of family companies».
- Newsletter: «Annual Tax and Customs Control Plan 2022».
- Newsletter: «Registration of empty homes: Last chance».
- Article: «Tax Form 720».
- Newsletter: «The European Court of Justice overturns the tax form 720».