Jorge del Castillo is a partner at Cases & Lacambra. His practice is focused on Tax Law.
Jorge has more than 10 years of experience as a lawyer. He worked most of the time at Uría Menéndez, where he specialized in providing tax advice to national and international companies in the field of mergers and acquisitions, as well as in structuring business investments in Latin America through Spain. He also has extensive experience in providing tax advice to high net worth individuals.
Jorge del Castillo holds a degree in Law and Business Administration from the Complutense University of Madrid. He completed his studies with a Master’s Degree in Tax Consultancy from IE Business School.
In addition, he was seconded to Akerman LLP in Miami (USA) where he was involved in multidisciplinary matters as part of the Tax Law team and the international practice group of the US firm.
He is a lecturer on “Comparative Taxation” and “Business Tax Planning” in the Master’s Degree in Business Administration at the Complutense University of Madrid.
Law and Business Administration.
Complutense University of Madrid.
Master’s degree in Tax Consultancy.
IE Business School.
Member of the Madrid Bar Association.
- C&L «Tax Bulletin».
- Tax Flash: «Judgment of the European Union Court of Justice».
- Global Practice Guide – Real Estate 2022.
- Tax Flash: «Ley 7/2022, de 8 de abril, de Residuos y Suelos Contaminados para una Economía Circular».
- Newsletter: «Supreme Court ruling on the financial assets of the economic activity of family companies».
- Newsletter: «Annual Tax and Customs Control Plan 2022».
- Newsletter: «The European Court of Justice overturns the tax form 720».
- Newsletter: «Law 22/2021 of 28 december 2021 on the General State Budget 2022».